Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blog Participation

hey everyone!!! we hope the weight loss plans have been initiated and results have been successful so far!! the question is...are you sticking to it??? personally I've noticed a lack of will power on my part....hopefully you all are doing better than I am!!! Now, about blog participation. At least leave comments people!!! let us know you're are out there and are still striving to achieve your goal!!!! only a few more days til the first weigh in!!! are you ready??? no super bowl binging allowed!!!!

2 comments:

Grant/Lawrence Family said...

an example of leaving a comment!! i've been running a mile every day, and so even if i dont see the pounds falling away i at least feel like i've gotten off my butt and done something good for myself!!

Grant/Lawrence Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.